Friday, August 28, 2009

Photo Recovery Software - It's as necessary as toilet paper in our house!

Ok folks... this program isn't free, but it's well worth every penny!

In this age of digital photography, we take a million pictures & upload them to our computers with the "intent" of putting them on disk at a later date, right? How many pictures do you have on your computer that AREN'T backed up to disk? Ever took pictures of an event then have your memory card/stick fail and you couldn't pull them off - or they saved to your internal camera memory and it's failed? .... It brings tears to my eyes just to think about it! The first time this happened in our household, I wasn't prepared. I didn't know they had a program like this out there so I want to make sure my readers don't get "surprised" like I was and loose these precious memories forever. It's happened a few times since and thankfully I was able to recover our photos as a result of having this program.

Click Here for a Direct Download

Here's the link to their homepage: Stellar Photo Recovery Software if you'd like more information about the program before downloading.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment