Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Great Freeware Registry Editor - Recommended Highly!

If I could be best friends w/a software utilities program, glarysoft utilities and I would be BFF's. I have personally been a paid user of this program for years and recently noticed they have now started offering a freeware version as well (just go to their homepage). Glarysoft's Registry Editor works great especially for new computer users. It offers "one click" maintenance. You don't need to know "computer language" to use it, no sorting thru to make sure the program doesn't delete something you need like many other registry editing programs. Glarysoft keeps my computer running smoothly! It's registry cleaning for dummies capability exceed many paid versions of programs. If your computer's running slow - chances are you need a program like this.


Click Here for the free trial of the pro version - I'd be lost without it!

You'll notice that I don't personally recommend a particular program very often, but THIS program, I recommend to EVERYONE. It just doesn't get any easier to clean your registry than this and it's SAFE!!! I use it, my family uses it & my friends use it. Try it and I think you'll see it's worth its weight in gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment