Thursday, October 15, 2009

Free Sticky Note Program for your Computer

A sticky note program allows you to post "virtual sticky notes" on your computer screen with whatever you type on them. It's great for reminders about appointments which is what I mainly use it for, but I also use it for reminders to take my medications that I have to take "short term", like antibiotics.

This is a TOTALLY FREE sticky note program for your computer. Of course the paid versions do more so if you want to upgrade, that's an option, but I find it's a very functional and EASY program to use. Unlike many freeware programs, they offer support - have online tutorials - and a great FAQ section so that you can make the most of this program.

Click to Go to Freebie Notes Homepage for Download

No comments:

Post a Comment